Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rubber?


No. Not condoms. First off I would like to apologize to you guys for not making a post since I've been on HQS, and to Devin. School has been pretty hectic and dealing with a broken computer doesn't help at all. Along with the transition of a new job. Anyway, excuses excuses. I know, I'm sorry!

So, let's get to it. Director Quentin Dupieux is releasing a new film, titled 'Rubber.' The story of an inatimate tire who finds love, has telepathy, and a whole bunch of other crazy stuff. Though the film looks very unique in itself, I am not one for personification when it comes to objects such as, a tire. I absolutely despise 'Cars' In that fact. It's just not my thing. You can view the trailer in the link below, i'd love to hear what you guys think about it.




All info per imdb.com.










No comments:

Post a Comment