Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Good God It's Been Awhile!!!

I apologize for the blog being down for like...ever! I got really busy and just kind of put the blog off. I hope to start back up on it soon and will possibly start doing some video reviews instead of written ones every once in awhile.

Anyways like I said I am reviving the blog so I hope you guys enjoy it. We seemed to start getting some decent traffic right around the time I left which is a shame.

We also have a new Author for the blog his name is Mac and I happened to meet him at a party one night and now we are going to be working together at a local news station. He's going to be helping me with some of the news updates and what not. We may even end up creating our own twitter which you can follow. Details on that will be over on the side where you can see our recent tweets.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


picture from
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/ba220965-736c-4321-8eb2-c311a27a2b75.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment