Thursday, March 17, 2011

Animation inspired by Sucker Punch!

Hey guys just browsing some entertainment news today and I stumbled upon an animation inspired by the upcoming movie Sucker Punch!
Now if your excited for Sucker Punch like me you have to admit that is really freaking awesome!
That is some of the coolest animation I've ever seen! You can really tell the detail and time that was put into it. The debris blowing around was a really nice touch. Now I honestly don't know much about Sucker Punch, but from what I gathered this is part of the back story of one of the enemies the girls face in the movie. I hope to get  a review up for Sucker Punch after going to see the midnight release for you guys.

Leave a comment and let me know what you think about the animation. Also let me know what your expectations are for Zack Snyder's Sucker Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment