Monday, March 28, 2011

Kung Fu Panda writers signed on to write Candy Land......lolwut?

Yeah.....I know what you're thinking, because I am thinking the exact same thing. The writers Jonathan Aibel and Glenn Berger who also wrote Kung Fu Panda have now signed on to write a movie based on Candy Land the childhood game.

I'm pretty sure I never played Candy Land or really wanted to play it. How do you write a screenplay for a board game.....Universal really fluged up this one. Who can blame them though, this is the studio that thought a movie about Stretch Armstrong and Battleship was genius!

From what I've read the project has had several writers and has been in production since 2008. What makes Universal think they can pull this off when you have to go through multiple writers just to remain on square one! (forgive the pun)



Well Universal I have some advice for the future when you decide to make another bad deal such as making a movie based on Rock'em Sock'em Robots, which now that I said that you probably will......but my advice is please don't waste the money and please give us something original. I know originality is hard to come by in Hollywood, but we really need some.






Playing Candy Land will make you look like this --->



More on this here
http://collider.com/candy-land-jonathan-aibel-glenn-berger-kevin-lima/82902/?_r=true



No comments:

Post a Comment