Monday, November 8, 2010

Kung Fu Panda 2 Teaser Trailer Thoughts

 The teaser trailer for Kung Fu Panda 2 has been released!



Kung Fu Panda was possibly one of my all time favorite Dreamworks animated films ever!
I'm super excited to see how this sequel will turn out.

 My only problem is that most sequels never....I mean NEVER match up to the first one. The irony of the situation is gone. We no longer want to know how this fat panda becomes a kung fu master. That story has already been shown. So what happens next?

Hopefully Dreamworks can pull it off but I'm a little skeptical. The trailer doesn't show anything about the plot, but it is extremely funny. Then again thats what a teaser trailer is for anyways. I stared back the whole time! I only hope the future trailers will give us a good look at what we're going to be in for.

No comments:

Post a Comment